Friday, August 6, 2010

Aug 2010

Where to begin, well James left for his year long deployment July 29,2010. I can tell Ian already misses him, he has been getting angry and bossy lately. This deployment already seems endless to me so I don't what I am going to do in a few months when it really sinks in. I haven't spoken to James in about 3 days so I'm not sure where he is right now or what he's doing. Sitting and waiting really sucks, yes I can find things to busy myself but nothing keeps me busy enough to not think about him.
I am going to try to keep this blog as up to date as I can with where James is and what he is doing. It will be a good reference for people to go back to. This will be an easier way to keep everyone in the loop.
My guess is James made it to Kandahar, Afghanistan which is why I haven't heard from him. His computer is also being shipped to him so he should be receiving in the next week or so.
Thank you all for your prayers,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. http://www.armymedicine.army.mil/sfrc/OPSECTrifold.pdf

    I know that when James left you probably got something like this, but I just wanted to make sure that you did, cause you have to be careful about what you post about where he is and what he is doing. I have been through this before and I just want to make sure everyone over there stays safe. If you need anything, i'm here.

    ReplyDelete